The Rawbar serves:
- Modern and Traditional Sashimi
- Nigiri Sushi
- Maki (rolled) Sushi
- Ice Creams and Desserts made in house
- Premium Imported and Domestic Sakes
- Premium Cocktails – our specialty!
- Craft Beers
- Wines by the Bottle and Glass
- Hot Tea
- Lemongrass and Ginger Soda and assorted Soft Drinks
- Fresh Wasabi and Ginger
The Rawbar was established in 2001 and provides Chico an exciting way to experience sushi and Asian fusion Cuisine in a fun, artistic, unconventional environment.
The Rawbar’s modern industrial design is accented by local artisan glass and steel work.
Best of Chico Ten years of running in the Chico News and Reviews “Best of Chico Awards” along with features in Sunset Magazine and Restaurant & Institutions Magazine have all contributed in making The Rawbar’s reputation grow year after year.
Masaki Tanaka the Master Sushi Chef who has headed the training program for our new generation of Sushi Chefs.
Matthew Janeway is the head sushi chef and the newest partner in Rawbar. Matt drives the contemporary and traditional sushi menus at Rawbar. Matt also creates the exclusive “Omakase Dinners” held monthly where the customer has the opportunity to experience a “Edomae dining experience.”
Chefs Chloe & Jacob run our hot food kitchen and oversee the entire menu.
Darren Chadderdon and Michelle Mazza (Owners) personally oversee the dining room. Sushi/Sake Classes are held monthly as well as event dinners and party catering of all sizes and types.
- Monday 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Sunday 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Happy Hour (M-Sa): 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Address & phone
At the corners of 4th Street and Broadway in Chico
530 897 0626